If There’s Junk In Your Way Call Doers Today! Junk Removal In Central Illinois
DOERS JUNK REMOVAL!
Doers Junk Removal can help you clear the clutter and reclaim your space in Central Illinois.
Full-Service. Our dedicated team of professionals goes the extra mile each and every time.
Family-Owned. We’re a locally owned and operated company!
Eco-Friendly. We prioritize recycling and strive to keep as much as possible out of our landfills.
THE JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
We pride ourselves on being affordable and transparent. That’s why we always offer a free, no-obligation quote before we begin each job. Just show us what needs to go and we’ll let you know the total cost. No surprise fees, guaranteed!
Our full-service team arrives promptly on time and with the right tools to complete each job. When you book Doers Junk Removal, you can relax while we do all the heavy lifting for you. We take great pride in doing our work to your satisfaction so you can get back to enjoying your space!
OUR SERVICE AREAS
Doers Junk Removal is proud to serve our neighbors in Peoria, East Peoria, Pekin, Washington, Metamora. Additional cities we service include:
- Peoria Heights
- Germantown Hills
- And More!
Not sure if you’re within our service area? Give us a call at 309-245-7722 to find out. We look forward to hearing from you!
SERVICES WE OFFER
- Light Demolition. Have an old shed taking up valuable space in your backyard? A deteriorating fence causing an eye sore? Or maybe an unused hot tub or playset? Let our team of professionals demo and haul it all away!
- Yard Debris Removal. If a storm leaves a mess in your backyard, or you’re just ready to make a landscaping change, call on the professionals to clear away the broken branches, leaves, and garden waste. We’ll even haul away your lawn furniture!
- Appliance Removal. Properly disposing of old appliances can be confusing and time-consuming. Take the guesswork and hassle out of the job by calling on Doers Junk Removal to take away your unwanted ovens, washing machines, dishwasher, refrigerators and more!
- Clean Outs. Whether you are cleaning out a loved one’s estate, or getting ready to move to a new office space – Doers Junk Removal has your clean out needs covered. Let us help you clear out that storage unit, garage, attic, or commercial space. We do hoarding clean outs too!
- Construction Debris Removal. Do you have debris from a DIY renovation taken over you home? Or maybe piles of lumber and roofing have halted your commercial construction project? Let our team clear away the waste and get back to work in no time.
- Furniture Removal. Ready to upgrade your mattress and not sure what to do with the old one? Let our crew handle all of your furniture removal needs. We take it all – couches, sofas, chairs, dining room furniture, tables, beds, and more!
Not seeing what you’re looking for? Give us a call! We take tires, old cars, trailers, farming equipment, and mostly everything else too!
ITEMS WE TAKE
ITEMS WE DON’T ACCEPT
We always do our best, but the following junk removal items may not be accepted. Call us with any questions!
The Doers Junk Removal Guarantee
We are a local, family-owned small business who is proud to serve our community with dependable service.
- Our quotes are our word. No hidden fees, guaranteed!
- We arrive promptly at your scheduled time with the right tools for the job.
- When everything has been hauled away, we sweep up any mess left behind.
Your satisfaction is our top priority!
I could not be happier with my experience. Bo was friendly, timely, and professional, and his prices are very reasonable. It would have cost me at least twice as much to rent a dumpster that I didn’t have the space for anyway. This was a fast easy alternative to rid my house of unwanted furniture/bulk garbage. He also accepts yard waste and does house clean outs. Highly recommend!
Very responsive, answered phone first call and was there the next day. Reasonable rates and the workers were very good! Would use again in a heartbeat!RRonald Roberts
They were very professional and helpful with my basement clean out. They will be getting any future clean out i may have!!DDavid Merrell
Called Bo today around 2pm, he had it picked up by around 6pm, even though I told him with the holiday, he could get it when it was most convenient for him, even if that meant Friday or Saturday. This is great customer service that I will continue to use as needed and refer others too as well.BBrian Reiner
Polite, efficient, and well priced. Would recommend highlyRRick Pearl
Bo and his coworker David were WONDERFUL. His prices were very reasonable. They were helpful, polite and professional. We were cleaning out a barn, 3 sheds, a garage and basement after an estate sale. It was a very stressful event for our family. Bo and David were SO understanding and helpful. I just cannot say enough great things about this business. We have another basement and garage to do and would like to use them again. I would, and have, recommend them to family and friends.MMonroetta Gutterridge
We had an exceptional experience with Doer’s Junk Removal! They stand out from the rest with their service, communication and professionalism! The owner came quickly to quote the job, arrived at our appointed time and even called on the way to update us. They removed our aluminum fence and although it was a big job they got it done quickly, efficiently and left our yard in much better shape, even making sure the posts were below the ground! Before leaving they helped us with another unexpected job. Their pricing is extremely reasonable too. Bo and Matt seem to be genuinely good, honest and caring people. We will definitely contact them in the future for any removal or recycling needs!JJulie M.
Bo and Matt were very kind, professional and reliable. They had a rental cleaned out in less than 24 hours. Reasonable price for a lot of heavy lifting. Easy communication. I would hire again ! Thanks guys!!KKarla Dieckow